Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chocolate Chip Weekend....

So it has been awhile since I posted. The summer is almost to an end. I have had a few gigs, but would love to do more!

I had a request from my sister in law, who is 12. For her 12th bday she wanted cupcakes designed around her drawing. These stressed me out so much, for one because they were for family and I wanted to make sure they were exactly what she wanted.



Here is the drawing, it is a sun with a heart in the middle.


So they had also requested confetti cake... These turned out really good.



 And here is the final cupcake... I was disappointed in them, but they were happy with them..

So with that same batch I also made some chocolate chip cupcakes with vanilla buttercream, I didnt get pics of them frosted but let me tell you, these were so so so good...



That same weekend I made some Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.  I was in the mood for chocolate chips that weekend.. And I got my fix.. These were so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment