Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rylee's B-day

We were going to have a big tea party for Rylee's 5th birthday, and I had it all planned out in my head and was so excited about having little girls come to the party, welll I must of sent the evites out a little early because only one little girl got to come. So I didnt go all out on the party. But we still had a great time!




Here are the cupcakes I whipped up for her to take to daycare.


and I attempted my first cake, ever. It was a learning experience, I needed to use a dense cake, but Rylee loved it and that is all that matters , right?



and here are some of the little treats I made.. Pink and Purple chocolate strawberries, and then I decided to make my own version of Edible Arrangements, again this was my first on this and I will do much better next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment